Saturday 27 February 2016

Thank You, God

Being far from the positive thoughts, I did not know that he will get this lucky offer after been released by a famous oil and gas company.

As many would understood, there are politics in every company.  Someone can bring you in and someone can take you out. Sometimes, it really depends on our achievement. But sometimes, it depends on how well you pushing yourself up.

Some people work hard for what they have today. Some have it in a very easy way i.e a gift from beloved father or any other family members, or even from in laws.

For those who work hard themself, they see what the others could not. They have the strong instinct that pushing them towards their dreams. Normally, they do not have big dreams. They have measure it well according to their shoe.

I am very glad that I am given the opportunity to know this kind of person who has been working so hard for the sake of the family without seeking nobody' help.

I am super glad that this person has thought me a lot about living in this cruel world and that I m thanking God a lot for his blessing.

When I was thinking that I was at the end of the road, God has lighten  up my way and given us the 2nd path.

Sometimes I forgotten to pray but God has never leave me as His love for me is real. Amein.


No comments:

Post a Comment