Tuesday 23 February 2016

Running Man

Why I love this variety show?

1) Its funny
2) Its entertaining
3) The games are awesome
4) The cast are awesome
5) I love the way they bring up Korean value in their show i.e food / culture and etc
6) I love Monday Couple
7) I love the fact that the Running Man team working very hard for every episode
8) I love Running Man either its sunny or rainy days
9) I love grasshopper / giraffe / tiger / rabbit / monkey / impala / haroro
10) I love the weakling in the show, the ace, the toughest and also the rest of the members as they compliment each other so well.

What did I learn from this show?

1) Friendship
2) Never trust no one
3) Be wise on decision making
4) Don't jump into conclusion before you investigating it thoroughly
5) Its always okay to dress down
6) Don't spoil yourself just to impress others
7) Do whatever you like in life and makes your dreams come true
8) Always work hard
9) Never get bored of whatever you do nor its about your job or your life
10) Always be grateful of what you have today because you never know when will you lose them
11) Its not wrong to be yourself (weakling) as long as you do not ruin others life
12) Its always good to be strong but do not bully others

And many more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment