Tuesday 8 March 2016

Another Me

I wish to have the Korean beauty skin myself. Can below tips help?

1) Soak a towel into a warm water. Wash your face using the warm towel.
2) Face mist on the go to energizes your skin and freshen up your make up on mid day.
3) Slap your face before sleep. The harder the better. It will helps to elevate the elasticity of your skin and stimulate circulation.
4) Wear sunscreen / moisturizer with SPF
5) Mask ( eye mask / face mask ) is all good for you to cure everything from tired eyes and puffy face too.

I wanna cut down some of my fats. Can below tips help?

1) Exercise 5 times a week for 30 minutes every session
2) Eating less for every meals / have a mini meals instead of 1 full filling serving
3) Drink more plain water / green tea and avoid sugary water
4) Set the goal of 500 calories per meal ( or any calories measure that suits your body)

I was once very skinny. Would really be glad if I could really drop it down again.

Cheers,




No comments:

Post a Comment