Thursday 30 June 2016

Happy Moments

How did you illustrate your happy moments?

I am very happy until that I can't even breath well. I will be very happy when it comes to money matters. Well, everything needs money anyway.

Money matters include; salary / gift / bonuses / free lunch / free ride / free vegetables and many more. I really appreciate a simple lunch. Though it may sounds cheap, but I am very grateful that somebody is paying on my behalf.

I cannot say enough thanks to all the blessing that I have. Nop! I din said that I have it all. I might have nothing to you but all I need is a satisfaction in life. When I saw my family old folks passed away, I believe that we should all appreciate our life regardless of how poor we are or how heavy the burdens that we are carrying.

When your time is up, you will be much happier above the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment